LEARN ABOUT REQUIREMENTS FOR DEFERRED ACTION
REVIEW THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DEFERRED ACTION FOR CHILDHOOD ARRIVALS PROGRAM HERE:
You may request consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals if you:
1. Were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012;
2. Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday;
3. Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time;
4. Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
5. Entered without inspection before June 15, 2012, or your lawful immigration status expired as of June 15, 2012;
6. Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States; and
7. Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.
Contact our office for a consulation regarding the Deferred Action Program, or for assistance in completing the application and accompanying work authorization request.
Click HERE for the official USCIS website information page.